I am wishing to drop a year after 12th for preparation for IIT-JEE 2013. But I am also concerned that if I wouldn't pass, my whole year will go waste. One of my friends suggested me to take admission in any other engineering college and simultaneously prepare for the exam so that if I crack JEE, I can drop-out of that college and go for IIT. Is that possible? If not then can anyone advice me for any better options coz I could really use a good mentor right now.... (By the way I am in Maharashtra HSC 12th std. and about to pass)....

I am wishing to drop a year after 12th for preparation for IIT-JEE 2013. But I am also concerned that if I wouldn't pass, my whole year will go waste. One of my friends suggested me to take admission in any other engineering college and simultaneously prepare for the exam so that if I crack JEE, I can drop-out of that college and go for IIT. Is that possible? If not then can anyone advice me for any better options coz I could really use a good mentor right now.... (By the way I am in Maharashtra HSC 12th std. and about to pass)....

Grade:

2 Answers

Rahul Kumar
131 Points
12 years ago

Hi

Yes that is the best way what your friend is saying, and it is very much possible

Regards

Rakshit Dholia
4 Points
12 years ago

But, will the college allow me to take admission and dropout after one year just for admission in another institute ?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free