hey guys m a drop out preparing for iit-jee....i want to solve a problem with some nice speed...but my problem solving speed is very less....i solve most of the problems but in a time of 15-16 mins per question while practicing...plz tell me a way to develop speed n accuracy ...i know many would say "practice a lot" and i dont disagree but what about speed?...should i keep a timer or what?...plz help...its the last chance for me to get my dream college!

hey guys m a drop out preparing for iit-jee....i want to solve a problem with some nice speed...but my problem solving speed is very less....i solve most of the problems but in a time of 15-16 mins per question while practicing...plz tell me a way to develop speed n accuracy ...i know many would say "practice a lot" and i dont disagree but what about speed?...should i keep a timer or what?...plz help...its the last chance for me to get my dream college!

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

omkar deepak borkar
54 Points
12 years ago

Dear utkarsh,

the answer is in the question itself.

take 10 questions or may b 5 of the iit quality and keep a time of 3mins for each question.If u cant solve the first question within the time specified then go to the next question.Eventually keep decreasing the time.

take the last time limit to be 50seconds

Bst of Luck.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free