hey..plzz help me..i m in 11th science A group..so how much % should i get in 12th and in the entrance exam for aeronautics to get admision in IIT??

hey..plzz help me..i m in 11th science A group..so how much % should i get in 12th and in the entrance exam for aeronautics to get admision in IIT??

Grade:11

4 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
12 years ago

Dear Student

In 12th you should get 60% to be eligible for JEE. and in JEE you should aim for at least 60% marks.

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Tej Ray
96 Points
12 years ago

You will be eligible for IIT entrance if you will score at least 60% in 12th also in PCM.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

APPROVE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ BY CLIICKING YES BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashwin Sinha
520 Points
12 years ago

Dear Vishruti,

U must get atleast 60% in Class XII!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!!Smile

Rajat Shukla
44 Points
12 years ago

60% in 12th xam

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free