which coaching is better for iit jee entrance....vidyamandir or resonance??

which coaching is better for iit jee entrance....vidyamandir or resonance??

Grade:10

7 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear soma majumdar,

Please go for Resonance Coaching !

I think they are better than Vidyamandir for IIT-JEE !!

Here is a link to the Resonance Coaching official Website

http://www.resonance.ac.in/reso/index.aspx

Please do not forget to give me a Thumbs Up by approving my answer by clicking on "Yes" below..!!

Vaibhav Jindal (Meet the Champ)
53 Points
12 years ago

Dear Soma majumdar 

Go for VidyaMandir classes (regular batch only)

I think they are definitely better than resonance .Faculty of Vidya Mandir is excellent and thier success ratio is also very good. The study material they provide is also better than resonance.

Hope this has helped you

Best of LucK 

please approve me answer by clicking Yes below.

Akshay Chautala
14 Points
8 years ago
vidyamandir study material sucks.concepts and theories are not given in detail.while the study material of resonance is awesome.it gives you a detailed summary of each and every concept.you can never clear iit-jee till your basics are clear.so go for resonance 
Akshay Chautala
14 Points
8 years ago
I have taken up vidyamandir classes correspondence course.The study material is only about questions.No fundamentals to clear your concepts 
RAUNAK
24 Points
8 years ago
resonance is the best....................it is onne of the bst institutes providing bth concepts and problems...................

RAUNAK
24 Points
8 years ago
resonance is the bst …........................with best conceptual theories and problems

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Get into Vidyamandir...they have highly qualified faculty, thus there is quality education and thereafter you may seek admission at – Lovely Professional Uni, Punjab,.............BHU, Varanasi,.......JJTU, Jhunjhunu Rajasthan etc

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free