Should i take a year drop to get into iit.I haven't done any coaching for my first attempt and got all about 161 marks in jee 2011 and 169 in aieee and 88.6% in board.is this a good to join coaching class in kota keeping in mind my family background rs 15000 per month

Should i take a year drop to get into iit.I haven't done any coaching for my first attempt and got all about 161 marks in jee 2011 and 169 in aieee and 88.6% in board.is this a good to join coaching class in kota keeping in mind my family background rs 15000 per month

Grade:10

1 Answers

Sagar Pahuja
31 Points
12 years ago

i think u should not drop a whole year for this. let me tell u that if a person is not able to reach iit then he should not lose hope and courage to succeed. it is not definate that u will get respective and well paid jobs only if u are an iitian. moreover ur family background is also not able to support u much. so i think u should opt for anyother institute and try to focus towards ur carrier now. all the best for ur futureSmile  if u think that my answer is good and helps u then plzzzz vote yes. thank youSmile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free