Can u suggest me any physics book that contains all the concepts and a book to solve numericals that contains the type of questions asked in IIT JEE exam???

Can u suggest me any physics book that contains all the concepts and a book to solve numericals that contains the type of questions asked in IIT JEE exam???

Grade:12

4 Answers

PRIYANKA TATA ASKIITIAN
78 Points
12 years ago

there is a set of four books called dinesh publications which follows ncert syllabus and has vast set of problems for iitjee and is having great data . for higher order thinking go for dc pandey and give finishing touch by doing spectrum series...with this you will do best in physics..

priyanka tata

Sudheesh Singanamalla
114 Points
12 years ago

Dear Sohan ,

here are important books for IIT-JEE preparation.

Important Books For IIT-JEE

Chemistry Books

S.No

Authors /Publisher

Name of Books

Remarks

P.Bahadur(G.R.Bathla & Sons)

Numerical Chemistry

Physical Chemistry

O.P. Tandon

Physical Chemistry

Physical Chemistry

O.P. Tandon

Inorganic Chemistry

Inorganic Chemistry

O.P. Tandon

Organic Chemistry

Base Book

Paula Bruice Yurkanis

Organic Chemistry

Reference Book

J.D. Lee

Inorganic Chemistry

Reference Book

Bruce H. Mahan

University Chemistry

Reference Book

Organic Chemistry by MORRISON & BOYD

Organic Chemistry

Reference Book

Physics Books

S.NO

Authors /Publisher

Name of Books

Remarks

H.C.Verma

Concepts of Physica Vol I and II

For text books and problem books.

I.E. Irodov

Problems in General Physics

selected problems

Halliday, Resnick & Walker

Fundamentals of Physics

Reference Book

Mathematics Books

S.NO

Authors /Publisher

Name of Books

Remarks

R.D. Sharma

Maths XI & XII

Basic Text Books

S. L. Loney

Trigonometry 

Recommended

S. L. Loney

Co-ordinate Geometry

Reference Book

Hall Knight

Higher Algebra

Reference Book

I.A. Maron

Problems in Calculus of One Variable

Reference Book

Arihant

Algebra

Reference Book

Arihant

Differential Calculus

Reference Book

Arihant

Integral Calculus

Reference Book

Try to figure out the solution of the Rubik's Cube with the online simulator. See how far you can get.

Ashwin Sinha
520 Points
12 years ago

Dear Sohan,

In my coaching years, I found to do DC Pandey & HCV parallel to be good!!!!

Hope it helps u too!!  Good Luck!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below.!!!!!!  Plz.!!!!!!!!

samad
11 Points
7 years ago
Listen me carefully SEE I HAVE BEEN SEEING BOOKS FROM CLASS 11 I SAW THAT SOME CHAPTERS ARE CLASSIFIED BETTER IN ONE BOOM OTHER CHAPTERS IN SOME OTHER BOOK AND SO ON AND BELEIVE ME HO AND FIND ANY BOOK IT MAY BE HC VERMA OR HALLIDAY RESNIK OR FENNYMAN LECTURE AND BLA BLA THAT THING IS NOT DEFINED WHICH IIT ADVANCED ASK they can only fullfill jee mains so suppose you are studying momentum then almost all books defined it for only particles but in reality it can be for extended objects . What will happen if velocity of different part is different . Or suppose we all know that Biot savart law but in all books it is given only for line current what will happne if there is current flowing on surface or flowing on 3D volume . IIT examiners uses this fact and set questions according to it. For those students which join coaching a perfect teacher explains all these facts that are not in any book but teacher dont write it somewhere so that self studying students might read it . But i know that one tracher RAJESH KUMAR VERMA famous in lucknow gives its own book to students BELEIVE ME EACH AND EVERY CONCEPT UPTO DEEPEST DEPTH is given FROM ABCD of physics . The ones who have a habit of understanding through reading books can get through advanced 100% of they complete it and practice problems . Each and every varaiation is given that IIT asks it is not in HC verma resnick halliday or fennymann lectures or any indian authored book so if you can arrange then go for it

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free