I was asked a question frm IITians. there is one reply of my question. But it is not opening. plz reply me again.The question was:- I was an average student in 11th and 12th..now i have the feeling to join iit.i am ready to work really really hard.but there is no time for any coaching.I have only 10 days 4 preparation bcoz of +2 PSEB exams.please help me with the topics and if u could please give me a time table so tat i can prepare my portions according to that.I want 2 take admission in NIT Jalandhar on the base of my rank..........

I was asked a question frm IITians. there is one reply of my question. But it is not opening. plz reply me again.The question was:-

I was an average student in 11th and 12th..now i have the feeling to join iit.i am ready to work really really hard.but there is no time for any coaching.I have only 10 days 4 preparation bcoz of +2 PSEB exams.please help me with the topics and if u could please give me a time table so tat i can prepare my portions according to that.I want 2 take admission in NIT Jalandhar on the base of my rank..........

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

You try to get more than 40% of the marks...

Study more than 10 hrs daily.....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free