What should i do and how should i prepare for IIT-JEE 2012 exam and successfully crack it within top 100 ranks?

What should i do and how should i prepare for IIT-JEE 2012 exam and successfully crack it within top 100 ranks?

Grade:11

2 Answers

Pramod J AskiitiansExpert-IIT-B
36 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

If you get your basics correct then half the job is done for JEE and the second thing is being able to solve problems in the space of time given. So, you need to be fast, for that you need to keep practise solving problems.

I used to follow a strict timetable .after attending classes I used to go through everthing that was taught on that day and try solving some problems.It really helped me and i suggest you the same

All the best !!!!

sanjay sahu
16 Points
12 years ago

Students who are preparing for IIT JEE 2012 and AIEEE  Entrance Exams for Admissions in  the Dream  Premier institute like Indian institute of Technology IITs and National Institute of Technology NITs are hereby informed that here isa plan toprepare for IIT JEE Entrance Exam . Every students who want to crack IIT JEE Entrance exam has to Follow the Test Series provided by Various IIT JEE Coaching institutes so that the Aspirant can know about his performance in these Tests.

Students who are Preparing for IIT JEE Entrance Exam should Try to Answer new questions which is of IIT JEE Level. Students Preparing for IIT JEE Should be Trained in such a Way that He can Solve any pattern of Questions and Difficulty Levels. This Will Enable the Aspirants to Face any Type of questions and problems in the Respective IIT JEE Entrance Exams.

More Over IIT JEE Entrance Exam Test the Basic fundamental and major Concepts. Students should Prepare for IIT JEE in Such a Way that they can Answer to a Question in Multiple angles. The Test Series Provided by the Coaching institutes helps the Students to Crack IIT JEE as this Tests will Cover the Entire Syllabus of IIT JEE.

Students has to Discuss about solving a problems in Different ways. In this discussions should also Cove Tips and Strategies to overcome the Mistakes that the Students makes at the Examination. In this Discussions They must discuss about the Difficulty level of a Question paper. One can have a Clear View on the Tips for Time management During their preparation. One of the Best means of Discussion is the use of Forums. One can Share their Views and Discuss about a particular Topic.

one can downolad somepractice papers of brilliant coaching centers here  http://www.mediafire.com/?1u4ekvq90bhlu4o

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free