Sir,i m in 12 and will appear j.e.e. And boards in 2011. Right now i m perfect in about 50% syllabus. So i m planing to prepare 25% of the half syllabus perfectly which i havnt studied.and rest 25% syllabus i will study only basicly,which is not much scoring. I m doing this to give a proper time to revision and also board. I am doing self study. So i m asking to u is this strategy is right or not. If not, then give suggestions according to my condition.

Sir,i m in 12 and will appear j.e.e. And boards in 2011. Right now i m perfect in about 50% syllabus. So i m planing to prepare 25% of the half syllabus perfectly which i havnt studied.and rest 25% syllabus i will study only basicly,which is not much scoring. I m doing this to give a proper time to revision and also board. I am doing self study. So i m asking to u is this strategy is right or not. If not, then give suggestions according to my condition.

Grade:12

2 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Anshul

This strategy is perfect given time constraints. In fact i suggest students to go in this way. Don't waste your time in confusion just start doing the things. Also give emphasis on the revision. revision is very important. I have seen many students who have cracked JEE with this much time preparation and with this strategy.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Priya Gorakshnath Anandkar
18 Points
13 years ago

its realy good that u have covered 50% syllabus ! the way u had choosen is perfect ! give  full concentration on ur preparation ,i wish to get through iit! all the best!!!!!!!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free