i am gtting production & ind engg. at IIT roorkee , also i got mechanical engg. at NIT kurushetra which qne will b better can u tell that what is the scope of production & ind. engg. Also ni think that i will be able to upgade my stream in IIT. plz hlp.

i am gtting production & ind engg. at IIT roorkee , also i got mechanical engg. at NIT kurushetra which qne will b better can u tell that what is the scope of production & ind. engg. Also ni think that i will be able to upgade my stream in IIT. plz hlp.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert sachin-iitD
8 Points
14 years ago

Hi

Upgrading your stream in IIT roorkee is an option but you cant take admission to a college in a hope that you will upgrade your stream. If , by chance it wont happen then you wil be stuck in no where. If it would have been so easy then you would have got a better stream directly. There will be same people above you in the college who had got better rank than you in the entrance exam.

Besides that mechanical engg. is more reputed than production & ind. engg and iit roorkee still hadn't got that kind of reputation which iits like iitd and bombay have. Besides that NIT kurushetra, especially mechanical engg is really good there and lots of big name as recruiters come there.

I really think that you should go for mech. in NIT kurushetra

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free