sir actually i want to know that can i crack iitjee alongwith 90+ score in cbse 12th boards and plz plz tell me how to do that in remaining 5 months

sir actually i want to know that can i crack iitjee alongwith 90+ score in cbse 12th boards and plz plz tell me  how to do that in remaining  5 months

Grade:12

2 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear harendar,

You can crack JEE along with 90+ score in CBSE.You just need to give your whole time for studying.You shold learn the concepts understand them from the basics.You need to manage your time well.Study your CBSE sylabus when you are in school finsh every day topics with correct understanding.At home you preapare for JEE stressing on Maths physics and chemistry.IF you do it regularly and with out wasting even a single minute you can easily achieve it.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

Karthik Eyan
45 Points
13 years ago

Hardwork, determination, concentration and dedication are the key features. You should have your basic concepts clear at first and that is the most important. Start reading a topic from NCERT book and then go into its details by reading the IIT JEE recommended books and then, solve a lot of problems for that topic. 5 months, according to me, is a short time to begin everything from scratch, if you are sure of your fundamentals, I think you can crack JEE.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free