sir i will not manage my time plan so plase give me suggestion to how i will work to qualify for iit jee . my routine time table is i wake up at 04.30pm .04.30 to5.30 i am studying . and from 6.am to 2.00 pm i am going to school and 3.30to 9.pm iwii work at coaching and iwas sleeping at 11.00pm .sir i will get less time io self study .so how can i qualify for iit jee with so less self study so sir give me some sugestions how i will study in remaining time after coahing and school . sir plese send me a good routine time table to follow to get qualified by a good rank in iit jee and above 95% in board examination . sir plese suggest and send my routine time table

sir  i will not manage my time  plan so plase give me suggestion to how i will work to qualify for iit jee . my routine time table is  i wake up at 04.30pm .04.30 to5.30 i am studying . and from 6.am to 2.00 pm i am going to school and 3.30to 9.pm iwii work at coaching  and iwas sleeping at 11.00pm .sir i will get less time io self study  .so how can i qualify for iit jee with so less self study so sir give me some sugestions how i will study in remaining time after coahing and school . sir plese send me a good routine time table  to follow to get qualified by a good rank in iit jee and above 95% in board examination . sir plese suggest and send  my routine time table

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear amit,

No one can prepare your time table you yourself have to make it. You have to devote minimum 6-7 hrs of self study and study with full commitment and dedication. Clear your concepts and practise a variety of questions. Dont panic you will get thru....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free