hello, good morning. Iam in IGCSE Syllabus studying grade 9 in Abudhabi. How do i prepare myself for IIT JEE, Is it too ealry to start with.kindly advise. regards shaasvath Aishvarya

hello, good morning.

Iam in IGCSE Syllabus studying grade 9 in Abudhabi. How do i prepare myself for IIT JEE, Is it too ealry to start with.kindly advise.

regards

shaasvath Aishvarya

Grade:

2 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear saasvath

In my opinion till 10th in school you need explore different subjects according to your interest according to that prepare for xams for that field.But if you think you like only maths ,physics,chemistry then you can start.But you can say its a little early also.even then if you want to prepare my suggestion is start from chemistry then physics then maths.Go along this order.It would be better for you.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

Varun Murthy
18 Points
11 years ago

Hello Shaasvath,

Firstly, it is good to know that the IIts have attracted Indian students from the middle east. I congratulate you upon starting this educating journey of IIT preparation. The next four years of your life will determine where you ultimately and where you stand. 

Most Indian students slog in their youth. IITs are the dream of almost every Indian. For those of you who favor MIT, Caltach etc. , the IITs leave them in the dust in science and technology. True, the education isnt well rounded; nobody majors in music, but their existance from ~ 1950 revolutionized Indian brains. Being a mechanical engineering graduate from IIT Delhi or a computer geek from IIT Kanpur sure means youre brilliant. Remember, it isnt easy to reject an IIT graduate. 

Lets cut to the chase. Preparing for the IIT (IITJEE) means you are taking time off from school to focus and strengthen P, C and M. There are only 3 subjects. Studying for this exam automatically prepares you for international olympiads like the INChO, IPhO, IMO, RMO and many more. Regarding when to start preparing, anytime from eight is advised. In the past, most students just neede a their twelth for preparation. Now even four years cant guarantee a seat. For 2013, there are two components: Board exam result and JEE questions. My advice would be to join the best preparation classes. 

Hope you make it!

Thanx

Varun (I study the IGCSE to. Im in eighth grade and also an IITJEE aspirant)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free