What will be the pattern for IIT JEE 2013. As per the news 70% weightage will be given to Class XII marks and apptitute test as well as other subjective test will be held for rest of 30%. top 40000 students based on calss XII result will be eligible to appeal in the apptitude test. what will be advisable for the students studying in class X this year. Joining of various coaching for entrance test will be benifitet or there will be no much importance of entrance test to be held for 30%.

What will be the pattern for IIT JEE 2013. As per the news 70% weightage will be given to Class XII marks and apptitute test as well as other subjective test will be held for rest of 30%. top 40000 students based on calss XII result will be eligible to appeal in the apptitude test. what will be advisable for the students studying in class X this year. Joining of various coaching for entrance test will be benifitet or there will be no much importance of entrance test to be held for 30%.

Grade:

37 Answers

abhishek saroha
18 Points
12 years ago

it is not confirm yet that pattern will change for students appearing in 2015 iit exam.........for students who are appearing  before 2015 will give the same older pattern........and coachings for entrance tests is always useful as whatever be the pattern be they will prepare them in that style.........

ananya parikh
18 Points
12 years ago

so it means that pattern of jee will be like before only but weighatage of 12th stadard board results to be eligible for jee will be increased.

and subjects will be math,phy.,and chemistry only.

So is it a correct format?

Alok Sarraf
18 Points
12 years ago

Sir I wanna know that , Is syllabus is also being changed for IIT 2013?

pramod singh
18 Points
12 years ago
Q. What will be the pattern for IIT JEE 2013. As per the news 70% weightage will be given to Class XII marks and apptitute test as well as other subjective test will be held for rest of 30%. top 40000 students based on calss XII result will be eligible to appeal in the apptitude test. what will be advisable for the students studying in class X this year. Joining of various coaching for entrance test will be benifitet or there will be no much importance of entrance test to be held for 30%.
shweta kumari
18 Points
12 years ago

Are u  100%  sure  that  the  IIT  pattern  has  been  changed  Because  in  coaching  they   r   teaching  old  pattern   nothing  new   And  they  are  also  saying  that  IITpattern  will  not  change  so  please  make    100%   clear   that    what  is  new  and   I  will   give  the  exam  of   IIT   in  2013   

diksha singh
18 Points
12 years ago

sir i wanna to know dat m in 11th std i will be appearing iit jee in 2013 so should i continue coaching fr it or leave it so dat i can focus on my skul studies instead of coaching nd aftr 12th i can join dis  nd is dis pattern is sure plz advice me where shud i concentrate.

sanjay sahu
16 Points
12 years ago

The IIT Council not Yet confoed this Proposal if the council conform then the Patern will chnange accoringly. for More Information check

Manminder Singh
18 Points
12 years ago

is this really happen

ajesh choudhary
33 Points
12 years ago

i m also in 11th class n aftr reading all the news abt iit patter change...i thnk doing 12th is batter...coz we can score gud percentage in 12th n that can also be helpful in other field also...so guyzzz its better to do 12th thn coaching....

samarth saxena
37 Points
12 years ago

IT IS NOT YET CONFORMED IIT JEE 2013 Final Ranks will be calculated based on 50% weightage based on Percentile Performance and 50 % weightage Based on the IIT JEE Score

sarvesh singh patel
18 Points
12 years ago

the (board weightage idea) pattern for iit jee  2013 is totaly useless.for next three or four years should be previous pattern.because  mainly in up board a good mark is not image of good student due to cheetings.it is like a murder of conceptual state board students.it will absolutely increase stress in good stds.    you should work on boards first.

karthikeyan rajamanickam
20 Points
12 years ago

IT IS HIGHLY UNACCEPTABLE OF GIVING WEIGHTAGE TO 12th MARKS. THERE ARE CERTAIN BOARDS WHERE STUDENTS SECURE CENTUM MARKS VERY EASILY BY MUGGING UP THE SUBJECT WITHOUT KNOWING THE CONCEPT. IN SOME STATE BOARDS STUDENTS GET HIGH MARKS BY CORRUPTION. IS THESE STUDENTS ARE GOING TO BE WELCOMED BY THE SO FAR REPUTED IITs? IF THE CENTRAL GOVT., WANT TO DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR INDIA, IT SHOULD INCREASE NO. OF IITs and NITs IN INDIA PROPORTIONATELY TO THE POPULATION.

IF THE GOVT WANT TO IMPLEMENT THE NEW PROPOSAL AT ANY COST, LET IT BRING THE EDUCATION SYSTEM UNDER ONE BOARD THROUGH OUT THE COUNTRY. THAT IS CBSE. ONCE THIS IS ACHIEVED, THE GOVT CAN THINK OF THE NEW PROPOSAL. UNTIL THEN PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY HARM TO THE MERITORIOUS STUDENTS OF OUR COUNTRY AND ALSO TO THE QUALITY OF IITs.

Vijya Shanti
18 Points
12 years ago

Important things to be known for ISEET

• A meeting of all state ministers took place in New Delhi on 22nd February 2012. The agenda was to discuss a common entrance test for engineering all over India to be known as ISEET.
  • At least five states have raised their concern on various issues which are related to ISEET.
  • The state Govts have told MHRD to notify the format of the test which will be done.
  • If things go fine, ISEET can be implemented from year 2013.
  • The MHRD can notify this in month of June or July 2012.
  • There are 12 lacs students expected to sit for ISEET 2013.

Construct of ISEET

• An ISEET - Main test and an ISEET Advance Test to be conducted on same day.
  • ISEET Main test will be of aptitude of 2 hours from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
  • The aptitude test will have questions of Comprehension, Critical Reading and Logical reasoning.
  • The number of questions may be from 70 to 100 in order to check the accuracy of students. The idea of aptitude is to determine IQ of Students.
  • The Advance test will be of 3 hours from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
  • The advance test will have questions of PCM in order to examine problem solving aptitude of the students
  • The number of questions in advance test will be as usual 69.
  • The final merit list will have marks of Class 12th board (40%) for PCM and 60% of ISEET.
  • ISEET will take place either in the month of April or May.
  • In 2013, the test will be conducted twice and after this it will be conducted 4 times a year.
  • In year 2013, weightage of class 12 will be 15%, in 2014 20% and finally from 2015, it will be 40%.
  • ISEET score will be valid for 2 years.
  • If a student wants to improve his board marks, he can again sit for the respective board exam.
  • The IIT may or may not use the marks of ISEET Main test. In that, it will use class 12th board marks and ISEET advance test marks.
  • Question papers of main test and advance test will be framed by IITs.
  • ISEET will be conducted by CBSE.
diya de das
18 Points
12 years ago

my questn s dat if we qualify the aptitude test then only ll we be able 2 give the advanced level test ??? or is it compulsory??

Vijya Shanti
18 Points
12 years ago

Hi,

Yes both the test will be compulsory

You can check the Solutions for IIT-JEE 2012 Papers @ askIITians.com. Complete IIT-JEE 2012 analysis of all the three sections -Physics, Chemistry and Math for both the papers can be accessed at askIITians.com. All questions will be analyzed in terms of weightage and difficulty level. Students will get to know the definite sectional and overall cut-off for IIT-JEE 2012.

JEE Solutions 2012 will help you match and check all your answers for every section. Individual analysis of all the 28 questions in the three sections of Paper-I, and 19 questions for each section of paper-II will be available. Solutions for previous year papers are also available; you can use them as a part of your preparation for IIT-JEE 2012.  You can also check your expected score, and expected rank for IIT-JEE 2012 at askIITians.com.

Please click on http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2012-solutions.html check the Solutions for IIT-JEE 2012 Papers

Regards

Anmol Bakshi
20 Points
11 years ago

The worst system should not come in real.This new system will destroy the INDIAN FUTURE.The government has already started destroying the Indian Future by introducing CCE pattern till Class 10th.So, dont make these type of rubbish changes in IIT JEE pattern.

rajkiran a b
18 Points
11 years ago

hi,,,

IIT JEE has always been a CLASSIC EXAM for all the candidates ,the change in system might destroy it.

I hope the new system would maintain a grade of testing the students!!

thankyou

puneet kaur
18 Points
11 years ago

we are really confused ,about the board and competitive ratio.as in coaching we are  prepared for new pattern of apptitude test,but yet it is not clear that pattern will change or not,please make us clear.

Rohan Singhania
16 Points
11 years ago

Hi Students,

As per the news given by Hindustan, Hindi edition on 12th May 2012 (5th Page), the directors of IITs have expressed thier reletuncy to conduct ISEET 2013. They say they will go with the old JEE pattern.

The IITs are not in favor of implementing ISEET in haste and they want a proper system without controversy.

Thanks!

Rohan

rishav priyadarshi
18 Points
11 years ago

sir,i wanna say that i m in 12 th now.if i dont give iit 2013 then will i have a chance to apear in iit jee 2014,2015.or not

sourabh choudhary
18 Points
11 years ago

actually!! today !! giving iit,aieee,pet exams are not that kind of exams like 12th board in which a student passes an exam to qualify to the next grade. it is the future of many inteeligent syudents of india. so, it is obvious to work hard upon the exams. so, kindly... to the iit board or council... please specify the new pattern of iit,aieee,pet. would be too helpfull. and this also too very early.

Ankit Singh
18 Points
11 years ago

I think if 12 class is given this much weightage then i guess................the level of IIT jee will surely drop,

I think it would be better to reduce IIT seats than to give 12 class weightage,if IIT seats are reduced then of course we will be able to see more efficent engineers in this top most indian engineering institute........

suraj jha
18 Points
11 years ago

THE OLD PATTERN OF IIT JEE IS BETTER THAN THE NEW PATTERN OF IIT JEE .

Manish Sahu
18 Points
11 years ago

Sir, Is there any rule going to be made that one who taking drop for preparation of IIT after completing 12th will have to repeat class 12th while the preparation??

abhishek kumar
18 Points
11 years ago

I would like to ask that i should join coaching or not as i now i am in 11th and plz reply me or my number is 9204382619

kml gill
18 Points
11 years ago

What is the need of this change in IIT-JEE pattern ?AND MOREOVER IF THIS CHANGE IS TO BE BROUGHT IT SHOULD BE TOLD BEFORE THE NEW SESSIONS GET START.

vidhya singh
18 Points
11 years ago

Sir/mam, am a 12th passed student and want to drop a year for coaching and with that i also want to fill improvement form for boards , as i am not satisfied with my current performance . I want to know weather the old marks will be considered by iit and iseet or the improved one? 
and sir/mam please explain me in brief about the new pattern am still very confused about it... 

siddhant mishra
34 Points
11 years ago

sir i want to know whether students givng der 2 attempt in 2013 has to appear for board exam a second time?

Hansraj Dubey
18 Points
11 years ago

Syllabus will  not changed but aptitute will be added.In this section comprehension , logical reasoning, and critical thinking be added.

Hansraj Dubey
18 Points
11 years ago

pattern will be changed.only aptitute section be added and rest syllabus be same

gowtham gowthamsai
18 Points
11 years ago

wht is the syllabus for the up

coming iit exam

ravi goel
18 Points
11 years ago

student who scored less than 70% percentile can be seen dream for iitjee.please

ravi goel
18 Points
11 years ago

student who scored less than 70% percentile can be seen dream for iitjee.please

i scored 75% by cbse board can i loss the dream for iit next year

sandeep kumar
49 Points
11 years ago

Hi you can find the complete details http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2013.html

parimal raj
16 Points
11 years ago
i agree you
Y.Guruvaiah guruvaiah y
16 Points
11 years ago

good evening sir,although i did a great hardwork i get a low marks

sandeep kumar
49 Points
11 years ago

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?