RESPECTED PERSON i m in class 12 th and now only 6 months are left for iit and board examination i m preparing for iit since class 11 thru coaching but i m not satisfied with my coaching.in phy although they hav completed the syllabus once not properly. in maths syllabus is about to over and chemistry only 6 topics hav been done. i really desire for iit cause i know i hav potential and i understand the things well.but lack of proper guidance is big problem to me suggest me some books and the way to proceed for next 6 months.please do reply soon it is very necessary for me as well as for my family.

RESPECTED PERSON

i m in class 12 th and now only 6 months are left for iit and board examination i m preparing for iit since class 11 thru coaching but i m not satisfied with my coaching.in phy although they hav completed the syllabus once not properly.  in maths syllabus is about to over and chemistry only 6 topics hav been done. i really desire for iit cause i know i hav potential and i understand the things well.but lack of proper guidance is big problem to me suggest me some books and the way to proceed for next 6 months.please do reply soon it is very necessary for me as well as for my family.

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear rashika,

You seem to be a sincere student. I am telling you the books which you need to refer:

Maths: RD Sharma. KC Sinha.Arihant

Physics: HC Verma,DC Pandey

Chemistry:P Bahadur, Soloman. JD Lee

If you need further help you can take assistance from askIITians study material or you can email me.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free