sir i got 79% marks in 12 th wb board.. and got 74% of marks in pcm........ plz tell me what the minimum percentage required given by most companies for campus placement for a good job..... plz tell me whether i sit for a good companny.. any site where i can find off campussing job.... i am now preparing for iit ... bougt the askiitians physcs correspondense course.... like in Jadavpur Universitys and Iits the demand of the hs marks is high . if i got a good percentiles in semesster whether my hs marks will play any role.. plz suggest many.........

sir i got 79% marks in 12 th wb board.. and got 74% of marks in pcm........ plz tell me what the minimum percentage required given by most companies for campus placement for a good job..... plz tell me whether i sit for a good companny.. any site where i can find
off campussing job.... i am now preparing for iit ... bougt the askiitians physcs correspondense course.... like in Jadavpur Universitys and Iits the demand of the hs marks is high . if i got a good percentiles in semesster whether my hs marks will play any role.. plz suggest many.........

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear Souradeep

After coming to iit your school perecentage and 11th,12th percentage doesnt matter at all.At max what a company might ask is minimum 60% in 10th and 12th.So dont worry about it.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free