As i am preparing 4 iit-jee 2011---i want some help !!! i am preparing from the following books: 1.PHYSICS #HCV vol I&II(throughly) #Halliday-Resnick-Walker, Fundamentals of Physics (Only following topics: *MECHANICS* ELECRICITY AND MAGNETISM* HEAT AND WAVES) 2.MATHS #M.L.Khanna(Trying almost maximum) #Higher Algebra by Hall & Knight 3.CHEMISTRY ->ORGANIC-- #NCERT(throughly) #Morrison & Boyd ->PHYSICAL--#NCERT(throughly) #Also refering OP AGARWAL ->GENERAL--#NCERT(throughly) #Also refering OP AGARWAL ->INORGANIC--#Only & Only NCERT(throughly) BY DOING ONLY THE ABOVE BOOKS SUFFICIENT TO GET THE RANK WITHIN 1000 IN IIT-JEE 2011 Please tell fast as i have already started preparing!!!! plese reply fast & HELP ME........... WAITING 4 UR REPLY..............

As i am preparing 4 iit-jee 2011---i want some help !!!
i am preparing from the following books:
1.PHYSICS

#HCV vol I&II(throughly)
#Halliday-Resnick-Walker, Fundamentals of Physics
(Only following topics: *MECHANICS* ELECRICITY AND
MAGNETISM* HEAT AND WAVES)
2.MATHS
#M.L.Khanna(Trying almost maximum)
#Higher Algebra by Hall & Knight
3.CHEMISTRY
->ORGANIC-- #NCERT(throughly)
                        #Morrison & Boyd
->PHYSICAL--#NCERT(throughly)
                        #Also refering OP AGARWAL
->GENERAL--#NCERT(throughly)
                        #Also refering OP AGARWAL
->INORGANIC--#Only & Only NCERT(throughly)
BY DOING ONLY THE ABOVE BOOKS SUFFICIENT TO GET THE RANK WITHIN 1000 IN IIT-JEE 2011
Please tell fast as i have already started preparing!!!!
plese reply fast & HELP ME...........
WAITING 4 UR REPLY..............

Grade:12

1 Answers

Rahul askIITiansExpert.IITR
110 Points
13 years ago
it is personal opinion that one can get rank withinn 1000 by using only these books

but you should remember that the people who secure such ranks are mentally more developed to such an extent that no amount of practice can overpower them.

what I mean to say iif you belong to that categpry and is ready to burn midnight oil, thne yesw you can and you will get that rank

Cool

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free