hey, i am in 10th.i am from a town of mp and my brother is in iitb(yashanshu bhardwaj,please tell me if you know him)so the thing is many student i know of 11th are in kota and when i talk to them they said that the studies are very difficult there and all. so i am kind of scared because i am very serious about my jee preparation and going kota. pls tell me the books of 11th which are used in teaching there so that i can at least try to do them of pcm.pls pls give me as many replies as you can may be it will set my future cause right now my jee exam is the only thing that my parents care about.

hey, i am in 10th.i am from a town of mp and my brother is in iitb(yashanshu bhardwaj,please tell me if you know him)so the thing is many student i know of 11th are in kota and when i talk to them they said that the studies are very difficult there and all. so i am kind of scared because i am very serious about my jee preparation and going kota. pls tell me the books of 11th which are used in teaching there so that i can at least try to do them of pcm.pls pls give me as many replies as you can may be it will set my future cause right now my jee exam is the only thing that my parents care about.

Grade:10

3 Answers

sakshi singh
20 Points
13 years ago

hi dear..i m in class 11th..its nt so that studies are very difficult.the thing is that we need to concentrate more..and stdy hard!its quite interesting.dont worry.and ya u can try HCV for physics .It ll help u to clear ur concepts..Smile

ALL THE BEST !!

xD Ankit™ Jain
32 Points
13 years ago
  • acctually its not to much tough ....if u'll give ur continious nd proper hours for study nd also concentratee on many little points then its to easy for u to be a gud itian ranker..in physics if u'll use direct hcv then it create some problem to ..u ..u should firstly make ur basic strong then use hcv ...then it wud be too much easy 4 u...nd in chemistry...ncert volumes r the best for ..but for numericals use r.c.m..nd in math's firstlly clear ur derivation part mean in basic structure from r.d sharma then use a.d das gupta...al d best 4 u prepration..................................tc Laughing
sakshi singh
20 Points
13 years ago

ya i also agree wid ankit sir,hcv is best wen ur concepts r clear...it has very good questions!!after clearing of concepts den refer HCV...

all d best :) 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free