How should we manage our time to study the present going course in the institute and also to revise the the material which is being done in the inst. side by side? And also how much time it takes to revise the whole syllabus of iit jee + additional books????

How should we manage our time to study the present going course in the institute and also to revise the the material which is being done in the inst. side by side?

And also how much time it takes to revise the whole syllabus of iit jee + additional books????

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

DEAR tushar,

No doubt its very tedious to manage time when we are taking coaching as well but somehow we have to maintain an equilibrium between the two and revise our coaching notes on a daily basis or atleast on weekly basis.

To revise the whole syllabus properly one requires atleast 2-3 weeks and you have to study with full commitment and dedication. Remember your first shot has to be the BEST shot.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

Tushar Tanwar
31 Points
13 years ago

Thanks bhaiya for your advice........but can u tell me how i should revise the course so that i can strengthen my concepts of phy, chem, maths,...????? 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free