we have college for almost 10and half hours. i dont hav time to prepare and revise the previous lessons. now i am in 12th class.i wnt to crack iitjee 2011with a rank below 500.also i am an avg student.plz give me ur valuable suggestions 4 preparation tejaswi kasarla, andhra pradesh

we have college for almost 10and half hours. i dont hav time to prepare and revise the previous lessons. now i am in 12th class.i wnt to crack iitjee 2011with a rank below 500.also i am an avg student.plz give me ur valuable suggestions 4 preparation
tejaswi kasarla,
andhra pradesh

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear Tejaswi

For now it would be ebtter you read syllabus which is going on in college.So that it would be better after when syllabus is complete you dont need start these from first again.If you prepare along with class it will be easy for you to follow class well also.After you complete syllabus, you can start revising starting from 11th class syllabus.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free