Sir, my rank in IIT JEE 2009 is 5017. Can you give me details about the college & the branch which i can get ? Kindly advice me keeping in view that there are only 4784 seats for OC students (as per given in JEE 2009 counselling brochure).......I am interested in B.Tech/M.Tech Dual Degree programmes.Please suggest me something ashish sir.....

Sir, my rank in IIT JEE 2009 is 5017. Can you give me details about the college & the branch which i can get ? Kindly advice me keeping in view that there are only 4784 seats for OC students (as per given in JEE 2009 counselling brochure).......I am interested in B.Tech/M.Tech Dual Degree programmes.Please suggest me something ashish sir.....

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Rohan
8 Points
14 years ago

For rank in between 3500 to 5000…..Here you are in a zone where you may not be too sure where to go.

your available options can be

1. Architecture and Applied Mathematics is available

2. Pulp and Paper Engineering

3. Food Technology

4. B-Design at IIT-Guwahati is a very nice option for people with above 4000 rank.

5. Architecture at IIT- Roorkee(5yrs) is also a good option if u relly want that IIT tag with you...

Applied Mathematics, Physics And Geophysical, all with Integrated M-Tech are available so you can give it a try.The branch you will find very easily is at ISM Dhanbad. Here you can choose anything.

BHU will also surely be available to u.. You can try for IISER or IIST.

Architecture at IIT- Roorkee(5yrs) is also a good option if u relly want that IIT tag with you...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free