sir my category rank in eml is ep197.so tell me at the time of counselling at the colleges of eml list , weather i have to show them the medical certificates of government hospital or my private doctor or they will provide the doctor to check the authenticity of my medical reports or they will provide a doctor to check me up

sir

my category rank in eml is ep197.so tell me at the time of counselling at the colleges of eml list , weather i have to show them the medical certificates of government hospital or my private doctor or they will provide the doctor to check the authenticity of my medical reports

or they will provide a doctor to check me up

Grade:12

1 Answers

Suraj Prasad IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 286 Points
9 years ago

The International Student's Centre, University of Pune is introducing from this year (2003 - 2004) a Mediclaim policy that is available to all International Students. It is advised that all International Students take this policy due to the problems and stress of modern living. This is voluntary. Each student will have to pay US $ 75 per year for the following facilities that this cover will include :
* An Insurance cover of Rs 1 lakh
Facilities offered by the Health Centre, University of Pune

- Help line.
- Laboratory Services
- ECG - Stress Test
- Fitness Centre
- Yoga Classes

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free