1. My daughter has come to Std 12th in CBSE 2. Recently she has decided to take up JEE as she wants to pursue a career in astro/space 3. She scored a 10 CGPA in 10th, and has been a school topper since childhood 4. She continues to top in exams at school but she has not undergone any specific coaching or tuitions. 5. I am told that to crack JEE with good rank one must take up some coaching or buy different study material to study as it is different from CBSE syllabus for 12th class exam Now we are in middle of June, 2014 and have limited time at hand. Her school timings are 0800 hrs to 1700 hrs and I don't want to tax her to travel 10 Km and join coaching classes after school hours daily. Can you suggest a best method for me to support her and your fees for the same. Thank you.

1. My daughter has come to Std 12th in CBSE

2. Recently she has decided to take up JEE as she wants to pursue a career in astro/space

3. She scored a 10 CGPA in 10th, and has been a school topper since childhood

4. She continues to top in exams at school but she has not undergone any specific coaching or tuitions.

5. I am told that to crack JEE with good rank one must take up some coaching or buy different study material to study as it is different from CBSE syllabus for 12th class exam

Now we are in middle of June, 2014 and have limited time at hand.

Her school timings are 0800 hrs to 1700 hrs and I don't want to tax her to travel 10 Km and join coaching classes after school hours daily.

Can you suggest a best method for me to support her and your fees for the same.

Thank you.

Grade:12

3 Answers

Sunil Kumar FP
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
9 years ago
dear sir coaching are just a guidance to enhance his/her problem solving ability in exam.most of the bright students are cracking jee without any coaching.moreover travelling to such adistance will only be wastage of time.
i suggest you to buy the best limited refernce book for jee and try to complete it till january.
she can also ask question here we are there to provide 24*7 hr guidance.
after completing syllabus joing test series is must from any good coaching institute so that she could better judge herslf.
sucess will definetly come.
no need to worry
best of luck
thanks and regards
sunil kr
askIITian faculty
Jitender Singh IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 158 Points
9 years ago
Well, the best options seems to be me according to her situation is that she should join askIITians online coaching classes. This will help her better than anything else.
Thanks & Regards
Jitender Singh
IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty
Rajanish
22 Points
9 years ago

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free