Sir the largest cell is ostrich egg. Sir I am confused that the egg means here the ovum of ostrich or the egg which we eat.

Sir the largest cell is ostrich egg. Sir I am confused that the egg means here the ovum of ostrich or the egg which we eat.

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Chetan
19 Points
6 years ago
What is the name of the largest cell?AnswerRequestFollow4Have this question too? Request Answers:Request From QuoraWe will distribute this question to writers, and notify you about new answers.Chetanya GoyalChetanya Goyal, Class 934 Answers in BiologyÃyãn MandælÃyãn Mandæl, Studying at West Bengal State University (2016-present)3 Answers in BiologyAshutosh DashAshutosh Dash, studied Science & Biology at Kendriya Vidyalaya9 Answers in BiologyPallavi KasariaPratik Narain SrivastavaBaljeet KaurView More or SearchPromoted by LypheappThe best place to seek medical help online is Lyphe.Download Lyphe App and discuss your private health issues online through text chatting with a doctor.Download13 ANSWERSSiddhant SharmaSiddhant Sharma, Biology my 1st Love - Followed by web-developing!Answered Oct 19, 2016The largest cells found in nature are ostrich eggs.Before fertilization, the entire interior of the egg consists of a single cell, which can weigh up to 5 pounds.The largest single-celled organism is an animal called Syringammina fragilissima, which can grow to a width of 4 inches. The cells of Syringammina fragilissima are highly folded, forming a complex network of tubes. They contain multiple nuclei to deal with the problem of intra-cellular communication over such a large distance.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free