I have gone through the Concepts of physics book, but there appears to be some extra questions which arent given in our material i.e. find relative humidity, etc. (in thermodynamics). Im wondering whether these topics are in JEE. If so please tell which topics are extra in HCV.

I have gone through the Concepts of physics book, but there appears to be some extra questions which arent given in our material i.e. find relative humidity, etc. (in thermodynamics). Im wondering whether these topics are in JEE. If so please tell which topics are extra in HCV.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Saurabh Singh
askIITians Faculty 49 Points
10 years ago
HCV is a good book that aims at developing a comprehensive understanding. In our material we try to hit the JEE syllabus on bulls eye so it is possible that some topics you find in HVC are not included here. However i recommend you to adopt this approach

Step 1 : stick to JEE syllabus and master it
Step 2 : once step 1 is complete try to understand concepts that are linked with the syllabus so that you can develop a holistic understanding.

You have to understand that the new pattern of JEE requires a holistic understanding so try to study all topics linked to the syllabus. However this should be done at appropriate time once the syllabus is mastered

Incase you require JEE syllabus you can find it on our website or in prospectus you have received.You can match the corresponding topics to HCV table of contents and find out the topics that are not DIRECTLY mentioned in syllabus.

Thanks & Regards
Saurabh Singh,
askIITians Faculty
B.Tech.
IIT Kanpur

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free