I don't understand vectors at all. Please help properly. Don't just give me some notes that show up on every google search. I understand the concept but can't solve problems for my life. Thanks.

I don't understand vectors at all. Please help properly. Don't just give me some notes that show up on every google search. I understand the concept but can't solve problems for my life. Thanks.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Eshan
askIITians Faculty 2095 Points
5 years ago
Dear student,

When you are trying to understand some concepts in physics, it is necessary that you have a proper feeling of those things. Helping you to have this feeling, that too so great that you could solve all the problems by yourself, by an answer over a post is a bit impractical. You would need a proper guidance through the concept and a good mentorship is really necessary for the same. You may even contact us if you need any help in this regard
However, here, we could only suggest you to read more about it, do more and more questions on this so that you could a little better grip over the concept and understand its applicability.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free