A Reference Point is used to describe the location of an object. An object can be referred through many reference points. Origin – The reference point that is used to describe the location of an object is called Origin . For Example , a new restaurant is opening shortly at a distance of 5 km north from my house. Here, the house is the reference point that is used for describing where the restaurant is located.

• A Reference Point is used to describe the location of an object. An object can be referred through many reference points.

• Origin – The reference point that is used to describe the location of an object is called Origin.

• For Example, a new restaurant is opening shortly at a distance of 5 km north from my house. Here, the house is the reference point that is used for describing where the restaurant is located.

•  

Grade:9

1 Answers

Khushi Chadha
50 Points
2 years ago
A reference point can be used to easily locate any object. Like the example you mentioned, there can be many other examples like my house is opposite the market. Here the market is the reference point. They help us in easily finding the location and exact position without much hassle. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free