A car travels 3km due North the 5 km east represent these displacements graphically and determine the resultant displacement

A car travels 3km due North the 5 km east represent these displacements graphically and determine the resultant displacement

Grade:9

2 Answers

Shoaib Khanx
26 Points
2 years ago
3+5=8Th
James M. Mason
29 Points
one year ago
DO YOU PLAY LOTTERY?? 

I will assume you do or you wouldn't have ended up here on this webpage. But do you WIN the lottery? I will assume you don't, or you wouldn't have ended up here on this webpage. 

My name is James M. Mason, If you want a spell to win the lottery, look no further. Dr. Lucas lottery spell is amongst the most powerful spells I have experienced, and you will feel the power once He is done with your lottery spell. 

The spell uses a wide range of magical sources, then combines and funnels those energies into one single "beam" of luck attracting, destiny controlling, wealth manifesting pure magical power. 

Incorporating herbs, candles, the elements and much more simple magical techniques, this spell can be cast in a few minutes using a few very simple ingredients in His temple.

I am a living witness of his power because he just helped me with his lottery spell and I won CASH FOR LIFE LOTTERY, I'm so happy right now. Thanks to you Dr. Lucas. Contact Him through his private What's App Number +15302120104. 
Whichever type of lottery you play, HE can use His lottery spell to help you win.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free