During my lectures i've seen that in a case of a man swimming across a river in it's shortest path; my teacher had represented the direction of velocity in those cases and he had represented the length oppositte to the angle made by the direction to which the velocity has to be applied and the width of the river as the velocity of the river. Even after a wild run of thinking i still havent managed to know why he has taken the length oppositte to the angle as the velocity of the river.., could you please explain how?

During my lectures i've seen that in a case of a man swimming across a river in it's shortest path; my teacher had represented the direction of velocity in those cases and he had represented the length oppositte to the angle made by the direction to which the velocity has to be applied and the width of the river as the velocity of the river. Even after a wild run of thinking i still havent managed to know why he has taken the length oppositte to the angle as the velocity of the river.., could you please explain how?

Grade:12

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free