sir i was working very hard in IIT JEE Coaching to get good rank but i was only able to secure 3rd rank that too with not so good marks then i feel that my concepts were not clear .i talked to my teacher he told me that i should read only his package to study theory but i dont think that were enough then i taked to the girl who secured 2 nd rank she told me "lectures in physics by richard feynman"is the right book to accqire knowledge i read it a little i feel that it is a good book but i dont know whethwer this book will be good to clear IIT ;;;please tell me and in case the book is not right tell me some other book also other than hc vertma and resnick halliday

sir i was working very hard in IIT JEE Coaching to get good rank but i was  only able to secure 3rd rank that too with not so good marks

then i feel that my concepts were not clear .i talked to my teacher he told me that i should read only his package to study theory

but i dont think that were enough then i taked to the girl who secured 2 nd rank she told me "lectures in physics by richard feynman"is the right book to accqire knowledge i read it a little i feel that it is a good book but i dont know whethwer this book will be good to clear IIT ;;;please tell me 

and in case the book is not right tell me some other book also other than hc vertma and resnick halliday

Grade:12

2 Answers

anurag hundal
21 Points
10 years ago

The only thing you lack is self belief!

You yourself said that you have prepared well!

Now go for it!

By the way feynman is a good book!

Pratibha Rani
39 Points
10 years ago

Feynmann is the best for you....go for it

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free