Sir,I am completing my first level of preparation,and cleared my basics.I am want to solve H.C.Verma Completely and then tackle past year questions.Which all portions should i give stress on from this book?I also have a copy of resnick and halliday.Should i tackle problems from there also?If so,which all topics?and what should i focus on? Please reply,i want to wind this up by december end,which is when my institute starts their models.and i have to start revising for boards also..please reply! :(

Sir,I am completing my first level of preparation,and cleared my basics.I am want to solve H.C.Verma Completely and then tackle past year questions.Which all portions should i give stress on from this book?I also have a copy of resnick and halliday.Should i tackle problems from there also?If so,which all topics?and what should i focus on?

Please reply,i want to wind this up by december end,which is when my institute starts their models.and i have to start revising for boards also..please reply! :(

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

fdbgfbvfd jhfdg
15 Points
11 years ago

do arihant books firstly  and h c verma .no need to do resnick   haliday.

G Ashwin -
24 Points
11 years ago

HC verma is the best for physics.

resnick and halliday is not important.

For maths go for RD Sharma.

Arihant and schaum are also good

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free