sir i am in class 12th and i joined narayana coaching inst. in 11th. in the starting i used to get very good marks in three of the subjects but slowly i lagged behind in physics now in my tests i score very good in maths and chemistry but not in physics due to which i get a bad rank. i want to improve my rank. how i can i do as slowly i am losing my confidence! i have hc verma on;y for physics for iit and for cbse i do ques. from pradeeps which is a very basic book. and when i do questions from it i could do questions but when the question paper comes it seems its totally a diff. topic if i have practised that topic also. and plz do refer me some physics books esp. fr mechanics i would be vry thankful to u if u reply so that i could score gud..!

sir i am in class 12th and i joined narayana coaching inst. in 11th. in the starting i used to get very good marks in three of the subjects but slowly i lagged behind in physics now in my tests i score very good in maths and chemistry but not in physics due to which i get a bad rank. i want to improve my rank. how i can i do as slowly i am losing my confidence!

i have hc verma on;y for physics for iit and for cbse i do ques. from pradeeps which is a very basic book. and when i do questions from it i could do questions but when the question paper comes it seems its totally a diff. topic if i have practised that topic also.

and plz do refer me some physics books esp. fr mechanics

i would be vry thankful to u if u reply so that i could score gud..!

Grade:

1 Answers

Monil Shah
34 Points
11 years ago

Actually your problem seems to be on less understanding about concepts .first clear all concepts and then solve thosands of problems on net and many online tests .Plz dont go for Pradeep just go for HC VERMA AND RESNICK.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free