HOW TO ATTEMPT THE PROBLEMS OF PROJECTILE? I TRY TOO MUCH TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM BUT I AM NOT. WHAT CAN I DO FOR THIS?

HOW TO ATTEMPT THE PROBLEMS OF PROJECTILE? I TRY TOO MUCH TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM BUT I AM NOT. WHAT CAN  I DO FOR THIS?

Grade:11

2 Answers

bibhash jha
15 Points
14 years ago

Many people confuse with projectile problem .. even i did in my days . I tell u a simple way to solve.

Just split the initial problem into totally separate horizontal and vertical  motions .

So , now u have two problems in one dimension ..which is now as easy as a high school phusics problem.

Just apply the eqations of motion. Just remember these motions are totally independent of each other.

Always remember the time constraint ..which is same for both the motion .

Now when u get the final answer ..combine them vectorially to get the result . now try solving the falling child problem in HCVerma  using this concept .

deeksha sharma
40 Points
13 years ago

first thing is that you should be thorough with all the formulas viz. max height attained, range, time period in both situations projection parallel to horizontal and in oblique projection. Then proceed with a proper diagram and you eill get a clear picture of what you are given with and what you have to find out. Use the formula and you will get the result.ALL THE BEST

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free