My Son is in class XIth and he has to prepare for engineering exams. So, please tell me about Physics Classes in Dammam . Do you provide any Online Tuition for the same?

My Son is in class XIth and he has to prepare for engineering exams. So, please tell me about Physics Classes in Dammam . Do you provide any Online Tuition for the same?

Grade:10

1 Answers

Purshotam Chauhan
16 Points
12 years ago

Hi,

Your son has pretty 10-11 months so that he can prepare well for class 12th Physics. Physics is supposed to be the most difficult subject among all 3 subjects (PCM). The topics are vast. I think your son should first go through NCERT books, and then H.C.Verma Physics part 1 and part 2. Once he does this whole he can then decide what topics are difficult for him so that he can take help.

It is difficult to get Physics Classes in Dammam, looking into the fact  that a few good Physics teachers are available over there.

Askiitians can help you with Physics subject. It has the best of the teachers of India available with it, all Ex-IItians. You shall get hard copy of study material, test series and DPPs.

Thanks!

Purshotam (IITC)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free