in 10th i used to read physics enjoyingly..i got the gud result....but now in 11 th ,i hav fear of physics,coz i dont even understand simple physics things...there is preesure inside me to crack IIT...how to remove that pressure...help me plzz

in 10th i used to read physics  enjoyingly..i got the gud result....but now in 11 th ,i hav fear of physics,coz i dont even understand simple physics things...there is preesure inside me to crack IIT...how to remove that pressure...help me plzz

Grade:12th Pass

3 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear vishal lakha,

The thing you must do now is to enjoy Physics the way you did in Class 10 !!

I mean,you should enjoy understanding every word in your book & try being more practical in your thinking & analysing !

That way I believe that you will find yourself back on track cracking IIT-JEE !!

All the Very Best& Good Luck to you ...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-Madras

Smile

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

Sachendra Kumar
34 Points
12 years ago

if  crack iit jee  so you must focus on basic concept of 11th and 12th class  and  solve numericals 20 every day  

1. take 5-10min  to solve numericals  youself  and if not solve  go to the solution  understand the ideas ,concept

2.after  3and 4 week  take test

3. revision recall the concept take 30 second for each question

vishal lakha
16 Points
12 years ago

i wish the earth was taking more tym to rotate....i dont hav enough tym ..i wake up at5:15 am..take a bus at 6:30 am for jalandhar which is 26 kms away from my city...then i reach my school at 7:30 am..&leave it at 1:15 pm...then go to akaash institute for choaching (from 1:30 pm to 7 pm)..cum back home at 8 :30 pm ....school work ...choaching work...ur suggestions.....when to sleep?????????

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free