Describe all the laws of moion.

Describe all the laws of moion.

Grade:12

3 Answers

Jaya IITK
207 Points
12 years ago

First law:

U need force to move any object or bring any object to rest..

If no external forces are applied body remains in rest or motion( with constant velocity) as originally it was present

It means to change state of body force is needed..

plzzzz approve my answer and i will give u details of further laws or any more queries on this law.

omkar deepak borkar
54 Points
12 years ago

newton laws of motion are the most simple basic laws that the nature follows:

first law:if the sum of forces acting on any particle is zero then the particle does not accelerate(plz make ur concepts clear about constant speed constant velocity and constant acceleration though it seems tobe embarassing)

according to newton in the first law, if the sum of forces acting on the particle is zero then the particle travels with constant velocity and/or zero velocity.

second law:the acceleration of the parlicle is equal to the vector sum of the forces acting on the particle divided my the mass of the substance under consideration.a=f/m

third law:to every action there is a equal and opposite reaction.

these three laws of motion formulated my newton hold true only in a inertial frame...

plz approve the answer if u like it....

rachit kumar
40 Points
12 years ago

Newton's laws of motion are three physical laws that form the basis for classical mechanics. They describe the relationship between the forces acting on a body and its motion due to those forces. They have been expressed in several different ways over nearly three centuries,[2] and can be summarized as follows:

1. First law: Every body remains in a state of constant velocity unless acted upon by an external unbalanced force.[ This means that in the absence of a non-zero net force, the center of mass of a body either remains at rest, or moves at a constant velocity.
  2. Second law: A body of mass m subject to a net force F undergoes an acceleration a that has the same direction as the force and a magnitude that is directly proportional to the force and inversely proportional to the mass, i.e., F = ma. Alternatively, the total force applied on a body is equal to the time derivative of linear momentum of the body.
  3. Third law: The mutual forces of action and reaction between two bodies are equal, opposite and collinear. This means that whenever a first body exerts a force F on a second body, the second body exerts a force −F on the first body. F and −F are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction. This law is sometimes referred to as the action-reaction law, with F called the "action" and −F the "reaction". The action and the reaction are simultaneous.

If u want any further detail then pls gor for hc verma or pradeep.

plz yes my ans plzzz

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free