'ok if u and a charge were inside a box that was accelerating and i was watching the charge and u from outside. i would observe the charge to be accelerating and emmiting radiation but u would say its at rest relative to u so for u its not emitting radiation is that a violation of conservation of energy?' here i understood that the laws of physics are applicable only for non-inertial frames but plz do tell what 'i' and 'u' will observe.Is is that i observe that the charge is at rest and radiating nothing but when 'i' measure the energy , it is continuously a decreases value and when 'u' measures it is just decreasing as expected? Also plz do explain what exactly is the observation for each 'i' and 'u' .

'ok if u and a charge were inside a box that was accelerating and i was watching the charge and u from outside. i would observe the charge to be accelerating and emmiting radiation but u would say its at rest relative to u so for u its not emitting radiation is that a violation of conservation of energy?' here i understood that the laws of physics are applicable only for non-inertial frames but plz do tell what 'i' and 'u' will observe.Is is that i observe that the charge is at rest and radiating nothing but when 'i' measure the energy , it is continuously a decreases value  and when 'u' measures it is just decreasing as expected?  Also plz do explain what exactly is the observation for each 'i' and 'u' .

Grade:12

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free