sir while doing any chapter of physics 1st i go through the theory of a chapter and them read all the questions and their solutions from hc verma and then i try some other problems from books like resnick and halliday ectt.. is this the right approach or should i change it????????

sir while doing any chapter of physics 1st i go through the theory of a chapter and them  read all the questions and their solutions from hc verma and then i try some other problems from books like resnick and halliday ectt..  is this the right approach or should i change it????????

Grade:11

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Akhilesh

You can also refer D C Pandey. In D C Pandey after some theory there are small problems. and if you do them then you will feel confident. dont do the problems in a hurry take your time and understand the concepts well. you should refer  only D C Pandey and H C Verma.Before looking the solutions first give an attempt yourself. and then look the solution and compare with your thinking and find out where were you lacking.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free