Halliday/Resnick/Walker is good or h c verma for iit-jee

Halliday/Resnick/Walker is good or h c verma for iit-jee

Grade:11

5 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Neeraj

Halliday/Resnick/Walker is a good book but not written on the pattern of JEE. you should focus more on H C Verma and D C Pandey. If  you face any problem then you can refer halliday for that topic

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

shravan prashant kamat
37 Points
13 years ago

it depends on time available to you.if you are in std 12 now read hcv .if you have enough time read resnick haliday and solve hcv problems/please approve my answer

Deepak Ghansela
43 Points
13 years ago

HC Verma for sure is the best.

Aakash Hemant Jha
35 Points
13 years ago

For prepration for iit hcvema should be prefered .But Resnick\Hallidey& walker is written by russian writer & not according to syllabus of iit.

Yash Maurya
31 Points
13 years ago

Well according to me NCERT is best for building concept, I agree that it contains less amount of questions but every question has a good level..so NCERT should not be neglected..! If you think..you have NCERT in full command then you can go for HC Verma...!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free