my name is shashank. at present i am studying intermediate 1st year. i am comfortable with my maths and chemistry subjects, where as in physics i am feeling very difficult to understand these concepts can anyone of u suggest good books to understand them detailly, please...........

my name is shashank. at present i am studying intermediate 1st year. i am comfortable with my maths and chemistry subjects, where as in physics i am feeling very difficult to understand these concepts can anyone of u suggest good books to understand them detailly, please...........

Grade:11

3 Answers

kakkirala anuroop
19 Points
13 years ago

yes mr shashank u said that u are comfortable in maths then u should be be also good in physics . i hope that u are not good in concepts and in imagination so for concepts u should follow halliday,resnick but go always be conceptual

ROHTAZ SINGH (IIT M)
56 Points
13 years ago

DEAR SHASHANK

YOU MUST GO THROUGH NCERT AND HC VERMA

THEY WILL SURELY HELP U IN UNDERSTANDING CONCEPTS OF PHYSICS

THESE TWO BOOKS ARE VERY IMPORTANT FOR JEE/AIEEE PREPRATION

EVEN FOR UR BOARDS

PLZZ APPROVE MY ANSWER IF U LIKED IT

THANK YOU

ashok kumar
36 Points
13 years ago

FIRST OF ALL DON'T FEEL PHYSICS TOO DIFFICULT.IT IS THE MOST SCORING SUBJECT IF YOUR CONCEPTS ARE RIGHT. I WILL SUGGEST H.C. VERMA.IF YOU DO QUESTIONS OWN AFTER UNDERSTNDING CONCEPTS THEN YOU FEEL MORE COMFORT.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free