Hello Sir, I only want some advice from u so that how i can improve my condition in physics. This is not true that i am bad in physics but the problem is i cant understand soo rapidly that my teacher teaches like other children do(in my opinion). I am not enable 2 think or imagine the figures quickly. So can u help me sir. If yes plzzz do help me. I m in extreme need Thank You

Hello Sir,

I only want some advice from u so that how i can improve my condition in physics.

This is not true that i am bad in physics but the problem is i cant understand soo rapidly that my teacher teaches like other children do(in my opinion). I am not enable 2 think or imagine the figures quickly.

So can u help me sir. If yes plzzz do help me. I m in extreme need

Thank You

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Hi , 

You need to study hard ... the problem is lack of practise

Clear your concepts ... and practise as much as possible ... i am sure if u ll practise enuf .. u ll nvr face as such problem ...

Alweys revise stuff after coming back from school and tution that will help u remembering things for longer time ...  clear your concepts and give them more time to practice question. Do hard work and believe in yourself...

Wish u very good luck for the future..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free