i am now stuing in 12 and iam starting my preparation for iit from 1/11/9 i can study maximum hours required in next months i have all the required material also but i dont kow how sould i make my plan which topic i should focus actually behfore six month iam studing in bansal classes but due to some reason i left bansal now took decision to crack iit help me pleasae how should i crack it .

i am  now stuing in 12 and iam starting my preparation for iit from 1/11/9 i can study maximum hours required in next months i have all the required material also but i dont kow how sould i make my plan  which topic i should focus actually behfore six month iam studing in bansal classes but due to some reason i left bansal now took decision to crack iit  help me pleasae how should i crack it .

Grade:12

2 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear prasan

You have started your prepration from 1/11/09

so you have only hadly 5 month left. you have not mention what is the reason to leave coaching classes.

you need to work hard almost double than the other student.

Its very critical time for students.
Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging.

Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT

JEE then you will face a tough comptition.

coaching classes can guide in a better way.

you can start online coaching where you can have a

flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com.

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :
 www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

besides school and coaching hour you should give 5-6 hour in your home for IIT JEE  Prepration

Hope you give your best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any

question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed

solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju
23 Points
14 years ago
Dear prasan upadhyay , Hope you are fine. I can understand your problem. Don't think about the past. Now the important thing you have to do is don't neglect the your present studies. While coming to your preparation of IIT first be through your fundamentals of Maths, Physics and Chemistry. You please believe me The Fundamentals are very important. Please be clear about your Fundamentals from Class-v to Class-Xii mainly Maths, Physics, Chemistry. Believe me to know the Half of the Universe these fundamentals are more than enough. Please practice it and see how your confident will boost up. Hope you will do your Best. Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best. Regards, Askiitians Experts Nagaraju

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free