I DID NOT QUALIFIED THIS YEAR'S IITJEE ......... I AM TARGETTING NEXT YEAR'S IITJEE .. WHAT SHOULD BE MY APPROACH IF I HAD TO START FROM THE BEGINING???PLS HELP ME AS FAR AS POSSIBLE PLS SUGGEST THE BOOKS WHICH WOULD BE HELPFUL I WOULD BE HIGHLY THANKFUL TO U

I DID NOT QUALIFIED THIS YEAR'S IITJEE  .........           I AM TARGETTING NEXT YEAR'S IITJEE ..

WHAT SHOULD BE MY APPROACH IF I HAD TO START FROM THE BEGINING???PLS HELP ME AS FAR AS POSSIBLE

PLS SUGGEST THE BOOKS WHICH WOULD BE HELPFUL

I WOULD BE HIGHLY THANKFUL TO U

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
14 years ago

Dear Abhishek,

For this,  you have to give one year to preparation for IIT and with hard work and guidance you can easily make it to the IIT's, coz this year topper nitin jain is also one year dropper. You can join online coaching as it is flexible n you need not to travel anywhere n you can utilise the saved time in studies.  For this you only need Internet connection.

You can join  www.Askiitians.com  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

Here you will get online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

There are many packages available in askiitians.com but i wud advise you to join course for one year .i.e. RIP1

And for more information regarding packages, click here :www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Thanks and All the Best !!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free