what will be my rank if my jee main score is 136 cbse board 12 = 80% and obc candidate.PLEASE DO NOT ADVICE FOR RANK PREDICTOR. GIVE EXPERT ADVICE.

what will be my rank if my jee main score is 136 cbse board 12 = 80% and obc candidate.PLEASE DO NOT ADVICE FOR RANK PREDICTOR. GIVE EXPERT ADVICE.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Sakshi
askIITians Faculty 652 Points
8 years ago
Hii..
The reults have already been declared so I think you might be knowing your rank by this point of time.
If you have any other query we would be happy to resolve it..
Regards
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
I suggest you to visit the official wweblink of JEE mains and find out your rank and standing in the counselling rounds...if you are falling in the result outcome, its well and good otherwise you may try getting admission at some other reputed institutions wher you may be provided with qualityeducation by widely experienced faculty members under finer infrastructure and towards the end of your degree you may be provided best ever placement, so, you can consider visiting these places – Manav Rachna College of Engg, Faridabad,............Medi-CAps Inst of Tech and Sci, Gwalior,...........Lovely Professional Uni,Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free