What to prepare for KVPY entrance exam for SA stream?? What topics should I prepare??

What to prepare for KVPY entrance exam for SA stream?? What topics should I prepare??

Grade:11

3 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ bhavik 
kvpy does not specify any syllabus for its test . 
still u can go with the ncert textbook as the whole ques surrounds with the concept of ncert . 
so, frst of all take a look at the last 6 years previous year paper , avaliable on our websites , then make a chart on which topics frequent questions are coming , then u should study that perticular concept from ncert . thats it .. 
and also – dnt leave out biology , it have a significant impact on kvpy score . 
ALL THE BEST ..
niti bansal
26 Points
7 years ago
Hi Bhavik, refer to this URL here to get all the details to prepare for KVPY entrance exam including the topics http://www.askiitians.com/kvpy/syllabus.html. For SA stream, all corresponding syllabus of science of class XI is covered. I would also recommend to join a formal coaching program to prepare for KVPY, looking at the results Catalyser has done superbly well in preparing students for it. In 2015 there were 37 selections from this institute alone… which sounds promising enough!
Priyanka Rai Sharma
30 Points
7 years ago
Read NCERT Textbooks thoroughly for all subjects. Practice as many maths problems as you can. There are certain coaching institutes like Catalyser, Genesis which have a excellent track record of KVPY results in India. join such institute for focused and organized study. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free