Sir/Mam, I have qualified jee mains with 121 marks(GEN) and passed with 95.8% in cbse board 2015. Is there any chance for me in the JoSSA counselling or I hve only choice for state counselling, and if so how is state counselling done even when I don’t know my jee mains rank and one more thing that worries me is that I have not qualified iit-jee but appeared in advancedso does this demotes me in the JoSSA counselling. Also the state level counselling what does it actually means. Does it provide entrance for NITs or just the state institution

Sir/Mam,
I have qualified jee mains with 121 marks(GEN) and passed with 95.8% in cbse board 2015. Is there any chance for me in the JoSSA counselling or I hve only choice for state counselling, and if so how is state counselling done even when I don’t know my jee mains rank and one more thing that worries me is that I have not qualified iit-jee but appeared in advancedso does this demotes me in the JoSSA counselling.
Also the state level counselling what does it actually means. Does it provide entrance for NITs or just the state institution

Grade:12

1 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
JEE MAIN will predict its rank after 26th of june..
NITs are getting filled their seats...50% home state student reservation and rest 50% other states...ratio wise reservation..
thats why you are asked for JOSSA....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free