Sir, i want to understand how one does B Sc. through an IIT. What is the procedure , marks required (general category) and subjects offered? I would be highly obliged to get a reply as soon as possible. Thank You

Sir, i want to understand how one does B Sc. through an IIT. What is the procedure , marks required (general category) and subjects offered? I would be highly obliged to get a reply as soon as possible. Thank You

Grade:12

2 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
IIT offers Integrated MSc courses in Maths, Physics and Chemistry and closing ranks for these branches are in and around the cutoff range but students generally prefer engineering. Now scenario is changing because MSc maths has got huge craze when compared to many other engineering branches as they got offered huge packages in software.
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
IIT offers Integrated MSc courses in Maths, Physics and Chemistry and closing ranks for these branches are in and around the cutoff range but students generally prefer engineering. Now scenario is changing because MSc maths has got huge craze when compared to many other engineering branches as they got offered huge packages in software.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free