Sir,i screwed my jee mains..not qualifying for advanced i spent 2 years in a well reputed coaching living in hostel accomodation.....till the end of 11th my rank used to be 900-1100 out of 3000 candidates but from the start of 12th......i used to be among top 300 of the institute...as a result alll my 11 th standard topics are considerably weak...on the day of jee i dont knw happened to me......but i scored soo poor dat i am unable to get decent state govt. college...my 12 th result is not yet announced........my question shall i consider taking a drop??pls do reply thank u

Sir,i screwed my jee mains..not qualifying for advanced
i spent 2 years in a well reputed coaching living in hostel accomodation.....till the end of 11th my rank used to be 900-1100 out of 3000 candidates but from the start of 12th......i used to be among top 300 of the institute...as a result alll my 11th standard topics are considerably weak...on the day of jee i dont knw happened to me......but i scored soo poor dat i am unable to get decent state govt. college...my 12th result is not yet announced........my question shall i consider taking a drop??pls do reply thank u

Grade:12

2 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
It depends, already you spent two years and thinking for third year also.
First count your weakness, that tends to unsucess.
I would like to advice you, attempt the counselling, if you get any gov college or Good pvt college go for this, otherwise take a drop....IFF HAVE STRONG WILL POWER TO BE IN UNDER 500...
Good Luck...
Ayaan Khan
20 Points
8 years ago
SAurabh sir..can u pls tell me pros and cons of taking a drop.......also if i take drop how should be my approach towards the studies den......my bitsat is on 16th may.....and i am getting around 250 in TIME mock papers is der any hope in bitsat...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free