Sir i my previous score was not qualyfying...ie. i am not qualified for jee advanced.....and my score is not at all near the cut off too....but dat was all b’coz of stress and less attempts...as i have stated in previos comment i was among top 300 out of 4000 students.....but somehow i screwed up....and dat failure has so demotivated me dat i had to visit a psychiatrist …....i have no oder option......i am not getting any good gov. engineering college but i knw i cud have done better...and i can do better...pls suggest something...taking drop is the only sol. left....pls reply thank u

Sir i my previous score was not qualyfying...ie. i am not qualified for jee advanced.....and my score is not at all near the cut off too....but dat was all b’coz of stress and less attempts...as i have stated in previos comment i was among top 300 out of 4000 students.....but somehow i screwed up....and dat failure has so demotivated me dat i had to visit a psychiatrist …....i have no oder option......i am not getting any good gov. engineering college but i knw i cud have done better...and i can do better...pls suggest something...taking drop is the only sol. left....pls reply thank u

Grade:12

1 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
As you are not getting any IITs, NITs, IIITs, Any Gov College or any top Pvt Colege...
Then why are you thinking for taking admission in any college this year..
Whatever happened with you, that is very unfortunate, but taking a lesson and going through a drop, start prepare this year.
I would like to tell you one thing...this is very crucial stage of career, so you should choose a good engg college, weather you are taking a one year drop...
So try hard and go for a good GOAL...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free