sir i got 250 in jee advanced and 374 in bits.iam not interested in cse but interested in mechanical and electrical.so please suggest me which iit or bits i shold join,please mention the branch also(based on placements and salary).sir i have no idea what i should do if i take cse(iam thinking that if i take cse there will be more things to remember which iam not good at) that is why i hate cse.so please give me an idea of what cse contains.

sir i got 250 in jee advanced and 374 in bits.iam not interested in cse but interested in mechanical and electrical.so please suggest me which iit  or bits i shold join,please mention the branch also(based on placements and salary).sir i have no idea what i should do if i take cse(iam thinking that if i take cse there will be more things to remember which iam not good at) that is why i hate cse.so please give me an idea of what cse contains.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Arun Kumar IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 256 Points
9 years ago
Hello
Its ok that you are inclined towards mechanical and electrical but CS has lot better scope than other two branches and with marks you have got you can easily get CS in bits colleges.
With advanced marks you can get rank near 190.
You can get CS in Kharagpur.
You can get Mechanical in IIT bombay join that than any other IIT colleges.
Thanks & Regards
Arun Kumar
Btech, IIT Delhi
Askiitians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free